Words from Owner..

Salam and Hello to all readers who have drop by here..thanks coz spend your time to view my blog..This blog provide you many type of recipes from many cuisine in this world..all recipes are not mine..i get this all recipes from many web site and blog and mostly from Kuali.com and Rasa Malaysia.. thanks to all web site & blog authors who give me permissions to share their recipes and put it on my page..tqvm!


regards,
hudafaizal






Sunday, February 21, 2010

Welcome Readers!!

Salam and hye! to all readers who visit my blog..i'm a young and a single woman (but not available) who has a diploma in culinary arts since 2006..also have many experiences in hospitality management.. I decided to start blogging when i felt so lazy to write the recipes on papers and book.. hahah!! then i'm thinking why don't i share the recipes that i get from my recipe book and from my research in web..and i gave my blog name is "just on your fingertips" because all you need is scroll the cursor and find what recipes do you want...then either you can print or copy and paste for your own collections...in my blog, readers free to copy & paste the recipes..so what do you waiting for? feel free to share yours too..and for those who was spend your time at "Just on Your Fingertips"...tqvm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment